Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Portrait of Shirley





Shirley




I painted a portrait demo today at Patchings art centre, in the middle of my exhibition. Shirley was my patient model, and a really lovely crowd of people came to watch. Matthew in the gallery looked after us well as always. I have just one more painting session in the gallery, it's on Saturday 22nd if you'd like to join me.
I also met a few Facebook/Twitter friends for the first time in person today, thank you for coming such a long way John and Chris, I really appreciate it and am glad to have met you. I might pop back on Facebook for my birthday at the weekend - a birthday treat!

Now I really must say a big hello to Shirley's friend Dimitra who lives on Spetses Island, which sounds like a gorgeous place! Hello!

And now I find myself on a train to London in the dark to meet my husband to catch a train to Paris! How fun!

4 comments:

  1. Bonjour chère amie,

    Le portrait de Shirley est sublime ! J'aime son regard... et cette harmonie de couleurs.
    Gros bisous ☼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Paris wonderful., We were coming on Wednesday but sadly poorly. Had been looking forward to visiting. Happy Birthday. :-)) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that Sheila, hope you feel better soon x

      Delete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...